HCDE 498 – Week 8

For the last work week of class I first tested the LEDs on my hat to make sure that they lit up, which they did not. For some reason the first LED would not light up and the LEDs would not turn on unless I applied pressure to the wires connecting the beginning of the NeoPixel strip. After cutting the first LED light off the problem was fixed.

Then I started to write the code for the temperature sensor which I could not figure out how to do with the Flora. With time running low, I had to switch back to my initial idea of doing a volume meter hat. I plan to add the temperature sensor to my project in a later time though this summer.

After soldering the mic amplifier to the flora, cutting a small hole in the hat for the amplifier to stick through, and sewing the amplifier to my hat, I finished my project and it is ready to go!

20140819_190322

20140819_181118

20140819_184939

Advertisements
HCDE 498 – Week 8

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s